Friday, April 1, 2011

Let's start


And here I am, my first blog... but not necessarily my first webpage. I have been posting photos on my DeviantART page since I bought my first digital camera. I ported some of my photos from there into this blog (check them out here), but you are invited to visit DeviantART nevertheless. Maybe I missed the ones you'd like the most.

The idea behind this blog is to share my work and related ideas with everybody who gets redirected here by the benevolence of the Google or by any other means.

I hope that all of you will find at least one photo which you will like. I am open for constructive critiques so you are encouraged to comment and share your opinion related to my work.

Finally one of my favorite anonymous quotes: An amateur photographer has 99 good photos out of 100; a professional photographer has only 1.
2F7RD484TZKY
---
Creative Commons License
All of my images are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment